Create a Wallet
Download metamask or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to metamask.io.
How To Buy
Get Some PLS
Have PLS in your wallet to swap for $TSHOW. If you don’t have any PLS, you can transfer from another wallet, or buy on another exchange and send it to your wallet.
Navigate to app.pulsex.com. Connect your wallet. Paste the $TSHOW token address into PulseX, select TSHOW, and confirm. When Metamask prompts you, sign the transaction.
Go To PulseX
Switch PLS for $TSHOW
Switch PLS for $TSHOW. 0x7e0ed657FB933835c9224adFf98AAe5dCB4FDA36. We have ZERO taxes so no need to worry about buying with a specific slippage.
The Troll Show
We're here to laugh in the face of the crypto space and turn up the heat on Pepe in a pot of hot water! Utilizing quality content, cutting edge memes, and a superior product, The Troll Show is a much needed dose of levity, mocking the competition in our chronicles told through media.
Join T-Roll on his hilarious adventures through the crypto wilderness, leaving a trail of laughter and tears in his wake. Come witness hysterical and witty content that is guaranteed to make you laugh out loud.
In no time, you'll find there's a troll waited to be expressed inside all of us. So don't be shy - embrace your inner troll and join the The Troll Show family. Let the show begin!
No Taxes, No Founder Allocation, No Admin Keys, No Bullshit.
93.1% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 6.9% of the supply is being held in a wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the address:
Just don't get caught with your pants down like Pepe!
T1 Exchange Listings
T-Roll Joe Rogan Interview
5 new T-Roll targets
250K meme impressions
Hurt Pepe's feelings